READERS BY LOCATION

Saturday 29 October 2011

NON ROUTINE IS MY ROUTINE

I have decided to be illogical, irrational just for today.I dont know whats the serial number of this article .Readers might have noticed that since 25th Oct 2011, there is no new post. Why ? No reason as such.In marathi , there is an apt word for this " KANTALA ".This I dont know how to translate in English.May be we can call this lethargy or laziness or lack of enthusiasm or lack of creativity or lack of the impulse to express or may be it is the lack of the desire to share any thing. Things were becoming quite mundane in the blog. It was becoming a diary like thing.When I started the blog, my intent was not to keep a logbook. May be off late I noticed that in my posts ,I have not been able write any thing really material and concrete as such. Unless there is an intrinsic zeal and urge ,what to post ? It was becoming a rather mechanical activity . When I think over this tendency, I also notice that this is practically true with all tasks in my life.There is no consistency or continuity in my activities.Therefore No routine has become my routine.. I need some novelty some excitement.Otherwise it becomes a very dull process. That's why there this little break in the blog posting . Want to again go back to my earlier brainwave of " SWANTAH SUKHAY " ( Doing for own happinness ). All said and done, it cannot be done purely for own satisfaction alone. There has to be a readership involved.When I see the page views of the blog, I do get an inner motivation. When I started writing the blog in this spell ( around 11th oct 2011, I remember the page views were some thing like 25 or around.Now it has grown up to 571 pageviews. This is some thing which gives me intrinsic satisfaction. But I had thought that I shall be just doing it for myself.Irrespective of any one reading the post or not , is immaterial to me .But that's not happening . In short " SUKHE DUKHE SAME KRITWA LABHALABHAU JAYA JAYO, TATO UDDHAYA UJJWASYA NAIVAM PAPAM VYAPSASI " FREE TRANSLATION : Considering the pleasure and pain alike ,equalizing the feat and defeat alike, just indulge into the fight .Thus you shall never be getting any PAP". One more attempt at translation : When you don't bother whether you achieve the success or be defeated, when you are not much concerned about your accomplishments.You are indulged in any activity just for the sake of it, you may not get any credit for it and nor any discredit . Not satisfied.one more trial at expressing the right meaning. " Just involve yourself in the battle .Don't worry about the results.results could be in your favour or may not be.Don't bother what you gain through the process.just keep on doing the it." Question is ,is it really possible ? I realize it is possible but may not be practically possible all the rime.A cook has to consider the feedback of the target audience. Therefore .all said and done, it is not possible to isolate myself from my readers while writing the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment